Northland Neighborhoods, Inc. accepts bids from qualified and dedicated contractors for home repairs in the Northland.
All city-certified MBE, WBE, and Section 3 contractors are encouraged to bid.
Contractor Qualifications and Required Documents
- A completed Contractor Application
- Current W-9
- Copy of Drivers License
- Lead-Based Paint Certification
- A copy of your current Kansas City Missouri Business License
- A Certificate of insurance reflecting liability insurance of $1,000,000 per incidence and $1,000,000 annual aggregate, listing NNI as additional insured.
- Auto liability insurance certificate
- Workers compensation certificate
- Special Certification (if applicable)
- Section 3, MBE, WBE or DBE
** Contractors must not appear on the Federal Excluded Parties List System.
Submitting a Bid
It is the responsibility of each contractor to review and adhere to the requirements outlined in the scope of work. Submit a complete itemized, signed bid form, in a sealed envelope before the bid deadline. Bids must be submitted to the address below:
Northland Neighborhoods, Inc.
4420 NE Chouteau Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64117
NNI is responsible for reviewing all submitted bids and determining the qualified contractor to complete the project. NNI reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Please call 816-454-2000, and ask to speak with a housing associate for further assistance.